- This event has passed.
August 2 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Please note, this event is only available for members of this interagency.
Central Coast Youth Interagency (CCYI) is made up of youth and community services as well as education providers and other Government departments that work with and provide services to young people in the Central Coast Local Government Area NSW. The interagency is convened by Central Coast Community Council.
The purpose of this network is to;
- Work together to improve outcomes for young people;
- Provide opportunities to develop partnerships;
- Encourage the improvement of service provision, networking, cooperation, coordination and integration of youth projects;
- Identify issues for young people on the Central Coast;
- Identify and respond to needs and issues of service providers;
- Advocate and lobby for issues identified by the interagency;
- Work together on specific projects that help improve the lives of young people;
- Provide a forum for educational guest speakers;
- Provide a forum for information sharing and distribution;
- Support professional development through sector development and best practice.
- Provide access to agendas and minutes, utilise the calendar and source contact details for relevant organisations.
Meeting frequency/location + format
The Central Coast Youth Interagency meets on the 1st Tuesday of the month bi monthly. All further meetings will be held via Zoom unless otherwise advised. Please email email@example.com for Zoom meeting instructions.
The meeting is open to all organisations and persons with an interest in the wellbeing of young people in the Central Coast LGA. We are always looking for guest speakers to share youth related information with the group. Please contact Community Council Central Coast if you’d like to present at an upcoming meeting.