April 2 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Central Coast Youth Interagency (CCYI) is made up of youth and community services as well as education providers and other Government departments that work with and provide services to young people in the Central Coast Local Government Area NSW. The interagency is convened by Community Council Central Coast.
The purpose of this network is to;
- Work together to improve outcomes for young people;
- Provide opportunities to develop partnerships;
- Encourage the improvement of service provision, networking, cooperation, coordination and integration of youth projects;
- Identify issues for young people on the Central Coast;
- Identify and respond to needs and issues of service providers;
- Advocate and lobby for issues identified by the interagency;
- Work together on specific projects that help improve the lives of young people;
- Provide a forum for educational guest speakers;
- Provide a forum for information sharing and distribution;
- Support professional development through sector development and best practice.
- Provide access to agendas and minutes, utilise the calendar and source contact details for relevant organisations.
Meeting frequency/location + format
The Central Coast Youth Interagency meets on the 1st Tuesday of the month bi monthly. The majority of meetings are held face to face in various partner locations across the Central Coast. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be sent a meeting invitation.